PAST LIFE DIARY 1 - Story 4 - Not that kind of girl (Daria)

NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL (Daria) 

I'm by the sea. I'm here with my friend, the one that calls me Little One. I say: 'The water is so nice, isn't it?' I go and sit next to him. 'I love you, Daria' he says. I reply: 'I love you, Haamedo.' I'm so happy with him. He tells me that he wants to marry me. I tell him I want that too. I look to the right, get up and walk away a little, then say: 'But, I don't want to have sex.' I say it as if it's a part of marriage that one can opt out of. He comes after me. He calls me by my boy's name Madeedo. I tell him I just can't do it. He says: 'Why? Why can't you do that?' He then says he wants to help me overcome this. I'm scared of it, so scared. But, I want to overcome it too. I want to commit to this relationship. We're holding hands now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of other souls

IN & OUT OF LIFE - Chronological list of lives

PAST LIFE DIARY 1 - Story 14 - The stripper (Maria)