PAST LIFE DIARY 1 - Story 8 - Claustrophobic (Marie & Daria)

CLAUSTROPHOBIC (Marie & Daria)

I'm Marie. I'm in a tunnel. The walls are made of gray stones. The roof is arched and the ground is covered with soil. We have a light with us. I'm scared. I want to get out of here. I think it's nighttime outside.

Q: Where does this fear stem from? The life of Marie or another?

- : The life of Daria.

Q: What was the lesson for me (as Marie) experiencing this?

- : Have patience and you will get out of this place.

Q: Take me back to the life of Daria.

I'm standing tied to a pole in a cylinder-shaped shaft in the ground. The sun is shining over me. It's hot.

Q: How old are you?

Daria: Thirty six.

Q: How do you feel?

Daria: Desperate, abandoned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of other souls

IN & OUT OF LIFE - Chronological list of lives

PAST LIFE DIARY 1 - Story 14 - The stripper (Maria)