PAST LIFE DIARY 1 - Story 5 - Meet the family (Jeremy)

MEET THE FAMILY (Jeremy)

I'm walking on the pavement. I'm in New York. It's not very crowded here. I'm wearing a gray suit. He seems to be wearing a hat too, but I'm not sure. I'm walking with confidence. I'm calling a cab.  

I come home. I feel that our life is really nice. The living room has off-white wallpaper with little flowers. Our oldest daughter is called Penny. Nellie is the second one, and Suzy's is the third. Molly is the little one. It appears that Molly is the one that is also known as Claudette.

Q: Take me to your childhood, and show me your siblings.

I'm five years old. I have a sister: Nellie. She seems to be the most significant one to him and closest in age.

Q: What about your brother?

Jeremy: Oh, that's Joshua. He's the little one.

I ask about his older sister, and I see her, but it seems like he doesn't consider her as significant as his younger siblings. There also seems to be quite an age gap between them.

Jeremy: Her name is Elisabeth. I have an older brother too. They're my brother and sister from my dad's side. 

Q: What about their mother? Did she die? Did they divorce?

Jeremy: It doesn't matter. She left, I heard, but I don't know the whole story. People gossip about it. My older brother Jason lives with his aunt. I don't have contact with him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of other souls

IN & OUT OF LIFE - Chronological list of lives

PAST LIFE DIARY 1 - Story 14 - The stripper (Maria)