PAST LIFE DIARY 1 - Story 1 - A beam of light (Eilie)

A BEAM OF LIGHT

I find myself in the spirit realm. There is purple light around me. From the right-side angle above me, there is another light, like a spotlight. It beams down towards the spot on my head where Jehan suffered an injury. The light makes a connection between the spot on my head and the right side of my Higher Self. I'm overcome with a feeling of enormous love from her. It's like the ultimate archetype of motherly nurturing. I feel loved and hugged. I'm told that I've completed my task. 

Next, I'm show something from the life of Eilie. 

I'm in the basement with my boyfriend Frederic. He's wearing a white shirt, a dark brown vest, a cap and beige breeches. I'm laughing. We're having fun. 

I recognize him from another lifetime, and realize that I've been brought back to him over and over. We shouldn't see life as one whole, but rather as part of a bigger picture. Looking at one life is like tasting only one item from an entire menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of other souls

IN & OUT OF LIFE - Chronological list of lives

PAST LIFE DIARY 1 - Story 14 - The stripper (Maria)